IRENT MO INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RETAIL
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
Your access and use of the Services constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Irent Mo. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. Irent Mo may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
The Irent Mo reserves the right to modify, vary and change the Terms or its rules and policies relating to the Service at any time as it deems fit. Such modifications, variations and or changes to the Terms or its rules and policies relating to the Service shall be effective upon the posting of an updated version at www.irentmo.com or in the Platform. You agree that it shall be your responsibility to review the Terms regularly, whereupon the continued use of the Service after any such changes, whether or not reviewed by you, shall constitute your consent and acceptance to such changes.
After placing an order on the iRent Mo website, you will have automatically created an account that contains all of your information to ensure safe delivery. This includes your full name, address, contact details, email address, phone number, and other pertinent information.
- You acknowledge that iRent Mo will use the email address you’ve provided or updated thereafter from time to time as the primary method of communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. iRent Mo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are also responsible for all activity and content such as orders, wishlist, or cart, collected, generated, stored, displayed, or in connection with your Account.
Cash, Credit, Debit, and other Straight Payment Transactions
iRent Mo accepts cash on delivery for straight/full payment for Metro Manila and nearby Rizal addresses. Payment can be made via cash to the delivery staff upon arrival, or GCash towards iRent Mo’s designated account upon arrival.
iRent Mo accepts Credit and Debit card payments (straight/full) through our online portal. You may select your preferred online payment method upon checkout. These transactions can be delivered nationwide via LBC or J&T Express with differing shipping times dependent on distance, season, and other reasons based on the courier’s situation.
- You acknowledge that iRent mo will not be liable for any damages to your order during transit if you avail of external courier services like LBC, J&T Express, and similar logistics firms.
- Please be aware that shipment of certain items like monitors, desktop PCs, bicycles, and other fragile or bulky items will incur additional fees for padding and/or additional crates. This will incur additional fees that we will notify you about and provide receipts for if necessary. You will need to pay for these additional fees for us to proceed with shipment of the order.
- If you select “will arrange for own shipping”, you acknowledge that you will pay for the shipping fees as well as all add-ons (shipping crates, bubble wrap, etc.) either before shipping or upon the order’s arrival (dependent on the availability of shipping cash on delivery service in your area).
- For Metro Manila residents who choose “will arrange for own shipping” – you will be responsible for booking the courier (LalaMove, Grab, etc.). Furthermore, we will not be held liable for any damages on your item during transit.
Rent to Own or Installment Pay Transactions
iRent Mo has partnered with financial firms like BillEase, TendoPay, and UnaPay to provide our customers with financial freedom through the “Buy Now, Pay Later” ideology. You may select your preferred installment payment option upon checkout.
- You acknowledge that each option will offer different rates, service level, terms, and other specifics. It is up to you, the customer to determine which best suits you and your budget.
- You also acknowledge that there is an application process for each of these installment pay options wherein you will be asked to submit personal and financial documents.
- You acknowledge that depending on the option and the terms you’ve selected – after getting approved on your installment pay application, you may be asked for a down payment before your order is processed.
- Please be informed that iRent mo will only allocate your ordered item once the down payment to your preferred financial firm has been confirmed from our end. This means that if the item you ordered becomes out of stock before your down payment has been confirmed, then we will have to wait for the next shipment to arrive before allocation and release. You also have the option to request for cancellation and subsequent refund of your down payment – subject to approval from our end.
- You will pay the down payment and the monthly/bi-monthly/weekly payments to your selected installment pay firm.
- You accept that you will be responsible for your monthly/bi-monthly/weekly dues, and iRent mo will not be responsible for reminders pertaining to said dues.
IRM Inc | iRent Mo
Your online mall for cash and rent to own (installment pay) items.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat: 9am – 5pm
Sun: 9am – 12pm