Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones – Black
Styled in a sleek black color, the Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II are wireless noise-canceling headphones. These headphones differ from the original QuietComfort 35 headphones with the addition of a button on the left earcup. Press and hold it to speak to Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected to your smart assistant-enabled device. Or, use it to change the level of noise cancellation between Full, Low, or Off.
The headphones can be paired with two devices at once via Bluetooth or NFC technology, and accept voice prompts in English, Spanish, Mandarin, or Dutch, with other languages available through Bose’s website. The Bose Connect app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, allows you to switch between multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices easily, keeping your headphones digitally up to date at the same time.
Limited Stocks. Message us to confirm availability.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones - Black
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR enhanced apps with Links to download them.
Dimensions/weight without the cable
- Headphones:7.1" H x 6.7" W x 3.2" D (8.3 oz)
- Audio cable:47.2"
- USB cable:12"
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- QC35 wireless headphones II
- USB charging cable
- 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable
- Carrying case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.